Wednesday, October 12, 2016

In a world full of changes and some of them that we do not want to accept...I begin to accept a new change, a new journey towards a different light that may have just sparkled that LOVE we desire in our hearts. 

And no, I am not getting married...even though I have peeked at some beautiful dresses from Vera Wang!

Actually, I have a new vision. And to be honest, the vision may be new for many but it has been in my peripheral eye for some time. I have worn a few hats that no one has thought of me wearing or seen me in but I have had the chance to talk and work in different settings that I enjoyed. Some was for free while others were satisfying for the bills, with no regrets whats so ever.  

When changes come in our life some people tend to gradually and slowly go along with the change. I learned that I do better for a faster change, quick like a band aid. I feel the pain and stop the nonsense right away. Look around for the next thing on my list to do. I am not really trying to make anyone reading this to change something they need to right away but hey it the shoe fits, go for it. Squeeze those puppies in and keep walking. I know I sure am.

Walking to a new light of LOVE! 

Stay Strong...


No comments:

Post a Comment